GRACE Dental Clinic is a general dentistry office. Often referred to as family dentistry, general dentistry office provides all aspects of dental care for people across all age groups. At GRACE Dental Clinic, we provide services including, but not limited to:
- Diagnosis (exams, x-rays)
- Preventive Care (cleaning, fluoride, sealants)
- Periodontal Care (non-surgical gum treatment)
- Restorative Dentistry (fillings)
- Prosthetic Care (crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays, onlays)
- Endodontic Care (root canal treatment)
- Cosmetic Dentistry (veneers/Lumineers, whitening)
- Oral Surgery (extractions)
- Implant Therapy (implants, bone graft)
- Pedodontic Dentistry (dentistry for children)
- Orthodontics (invisalign - clear aligners, retainers)
- Occlusion (occlusal bite guards)
and any other care concerning your oral health, function, and esthetics.
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are some of the many procedures and services dentists can provide to patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
Dr. Christopher Yoo