Insurance & Finances
GRACE Dental Clinic participates in many dental PPO and Discount plans, including but NOT limited to:
- Advantica (Advantica Plus Dentemax & Connection)
- Always Care (Dentemax Plus)
- Assurant / Dental Health Alliance
- CareFirst BCBS
- CAREington (Care POS)
- Delta Dental
- Dentaquest (Doral)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lincoln Financial Group (Lincoln DentalConnect)
- Maryland Healthy Smiles (Scion)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Renaissance Dental (Connection Dental & Maverest)
- Spirit Classic PPO
- TRICARE (United Concordia TRICARE Dental & Delta Dental TRICARE Retiree Dental)
- United Concordia
- United HealthCare
(* The insurance eligibility and actual benefit level vary greatly from one plan to another, even under the same insurance company.)
To determine your insurance eligibility and benefit information, please contact us at (410) 997-5699. When you call, have your insurance information ready (e.g. dental insurance card, policy holder, policy number, social security number, etc).
Once you provide us with necessary information, we will gladly contact your insurance company on your behalf and inquire about your insurance benefit information PRIOR TO your first appointment.
* Co-payment is due upon every visit!
* Please kindly understand that ultimately it is the patient's own responsibility to contact and address questions which pertain to his or her insurance. GRACE Dental Clinic is NOT a dental insurance company; we will only do our best to help you maximize your insurance coverage.
* As insurance patients, you are fully responsible for any charges not paid by your insurance.
Non - Insurance Patients:
GRACE Dental Clinic offers a variety of affordable, financing options through third-party financing companies.
Approval by these third-party financing companies is contingent upon your good credit history and requires a minimum treatment fee.
Application process is simple, and approval decision is notified usually within 24 to 48 hours.
Please ask us about NO-INTEREST PAYMENT PLANS when you visit us!